We look forward to entertaining you once again at The Barnhill Center!
We’ve made some updates to ensure we provide a safe and enjoyable experience for our staff and guests. Please check out our new policies on health & safety below.
Sanitization and Cleanliness
INSIDE THE THEATRE
- We’ve increased the frequency and thoroughness of our cleaning procedures.
- The theatre and all public spaces will be thoroughly disinfected prior to each performance with professional sanitization products that utilize CDC approved hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Additional staff members will be assigned to ensure cleanliness and sanitizing are happening throughout every performance.
- Our lobby, ticketing area, concessions, restrooms, and other highly trafficked areas will routinely receive a sanitizing treatment prior to and during a performance.
- Countertops and stall doors in restrooms will be sanitized every thirty minutes.
- Hand sanitization stations will be available throughout the facility.
- Many of these cleaning measures will remain in place once we’ve returned to normal operations.
- For everyone’s safety, guests will be required to wear face coverings when not seated in their assigned seats.
- If you forget to bring yours, we will provide you with a disposable mask.
- Our staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the building.
STAFF TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- We will take the temperature of our staff prior to each performance.
- Employees with temperatures above the CDC or state/local threshold will not be permitted to work.
- Prior to each performance, we’ll ask our staff if they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or presumed positive with COVID-19.
- For most performances, our theatre opens one hour prior to the listed showtime. This allows ample time to pick up your concessions order and get to your seats as quickly and contact-free as possible.
- Mingling in the lobby is not encouraged prior to or after a performance.
- We ask that guests maintain appropriate physical distancing when in the lobby, concessions area or restrooms.
- Our restrooms will have appropriate markings on the floor of their entrances to enforce distancing.
- To ensure adequate space is left between parties attending a show at The Barnhill Center, all ticket purchases must be made over the phone or in-person with our box office. At this time, no online ticket sales are permitted. Our box office can be reached at 979-337-7240 or stop by Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm. Our box office is located inside the Brenham & Washington County Visitor Center located at 115 West Main Street in Downtown Brenham.
- Ticket purchases will have at least two “buffer seats” surrounding your party, offering at least six feet of distance between guests.
- The Barnhill Center seating will be consistent with either local or federal distancing limitations – whichever is stronger.
- Concession offerings have been altered somewhat to offer options that require less contact by concession staff.
- Refills will not be available due to these concession changes.
- Staff working the concessions table will follow procedures in place to minimize touchpoints on items including wearing masks and gloves, frequent hand sanitizing, optional contactless payments, and more.
- Credit card payments are preferred but cash will continue to be accepted.
EXITING THE THEATER
- Please refrain from mingling in the lobby or restrooms after a performance.